This year was very fun:
This year which we spent in class 5K was very fun including the musical.
- In this year, we were at first asked to introduce ourselves and then the first unit started which was on Cultures and Traditions.
- At the beginning of the unit, we were introduced to different Cultures of the world, and in that, we discussed about the similarities and differences of them.
- And I felt that the summative assessment was very easy because we only had to make our own culture and all it's belongings.
- Next up, we had the Buildings and Structures unit which was the easiest but it took time to end and it we mainly used Legos in the unit and for the Formative assessment.
- And after that, it was the Governance unit in which we had to describe that how a particular government had an impacts on the lives of the citizens of a particular place.
- And then, we had the Energy unit in which we each had a particular topic to research on, including 5A the other class and later on, we had a science fair which was a big hit.
- And then at last, we had the 25-day Summer holidays in which I went to my favorite place, The Orange City - Nagpur. There, I had lots of fun and I watched many movies like Aatma, Rangrezz, and many more.
- Then, the holidays were almost over and I saw a few more movies and then I was very sad that school had started.
- When I came back, our next unit of Ancient Civilizations had already started, and during that, the practice of the first JA Musical had begun and after some time, the roles were selected and I was the Crab and I was very upset about it there was nothing I could do about it so I said nothing.
- And at last, 7th June had come and we performed very well and all the teachers also said that we were very good and the show was a big, big, big hit and we got feedback from the parents also that they too liked it very much.
And as I had said, this year was very fun including the musical. And I would like to thank all the teachers and especially Ms. Archana for the Socha Hai Dance. Thank you Ms. Archana and I love you.