Tuesday 8 January 2013

Reflection of the Holidays

During the holidays, we made a movie which's genre in Action, Adventure, Comedy, and Sports.
In the movie there, are 4 Heroes and 1 Villain who's powers are the most extreme. The Villain is more powerful than all the Heroes. I am the main Hero.

I also did all my Home Work so I was free most of the time. My Home Work was quite easy so I didn't have to take anybody's help.

I also watched a lot of movies: Dabangg 2, Khiladi 786, The Hobbit, Student of the Year, All of Doraemon's movies, Bend it like Bekham, The Spy Next Door, Horrid Henry: The Movie, Race, The Suite Life Movie, Talaash, Ghost Rider 2 : Spirit of Vengance, and Honey I Shrunk our kids.

For Entertainment, I played some games online and their names are Dragon City, The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims Social, The Sims Free Play.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment